Email Infinity is a free report that gives you 100+ ways to find fresh ideas for daily or weekly emails. Most of these methods can be rehashed time and again, so you can email from now till forever and NEVER run out of ideas. You can grab a free copy below.
And here in these pages, you’ll find a few extras.
Much of it is Email Marketing 101, for anyone who’s new to this thing. But even if you’re a seasoned mailer with a bulging list, you should find some neat ideas here among all the basics.
In particular, I recommend:
- Part 2 – building your list with lead magnets. This gives you some novel ideas, lifted from my book Before You JFDI. I doubt you’ve seen this stuff anywhere else.
- Part 4 – turning an idea into an email. Sometimes, your initial idea gives you an opener, while other times it’s the value-add or the takeaway lesson. This shows you how to give the idea its rightful place in the email, and build your copy around it.
- Why email marketing works
- Building your list with lead magnets
- What to say in your nurture sequence
- Turning an idea into a structured email
- How to make your emails readable
- General Q&A
What is Email Infinity?
If you send regular emails, and you know the agony of staring at a blinking cursor, waiting for inspiration to strike…stare at this instead!
Email Infinity comes from years of geekery, of late night sessions, analysing email after email.
Stuff I’d mailed to my own list. Stuff I’d written for clients. Stuff from pros and gurus. Stuff from regular SMEs.
It all went under the microscope, in a furious bid to reverse-engineer whatever “it” was that was working.
The result is 100+ proven ways to generate ideas – enough to keep anyone in emails till the end of their days.